xterm and aixterm cut and paste

From: B.N.Sarma (bsarma@BASIT.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 09:42:06 EDT

Greetings

I am using exceed to get the desktop on my PC monitor.

when I use aixterm to login to RS6000 boxes, during cut and paste, the
highlighting (mark) part is not same as xterm. In xterm when i highlight
(mark) the selected part stays white so I can go to edit and chose copy
x-selection , but the highlighting part doesn't stay white in aixterm.

My main problem is some times I want to cut and paste info/script from
unix terminal to mail programs
it doesn't work. The configurion I have choosen for X selection is =>
primary, autocopy x selection, autopaste x selectcion.
My Exceed verion is 6.1.0

Please help

Regards & Thanks
BN