Re: Question about crontab

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 09:15:03 EDT

My first reaction was that I agreed with you, but I can see an advantage of
having it all in crontab. Anybody glancing through crontab can clearly see
that the command is only executing at the beginning of the month; they don't
need to know about extra processing in the script.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe

<SNIP>