[HPADM] [Summary] Escape code to print duplex from HP-UX to an OfficeJet 7110

From: Javier Gonzalez (jgonzalez@conatel.com.uy)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 16:06:24 EDT

Hello everyone interested in this issue.

I've no luck at all trying to make the 7110 OfficeJet to work with HP-UX.
Even when I've defined a new printer in windows with a printer preference of
double side printing, the job sent from HP-UX to the winlpd queue did not
get double printed.
The HP Officejet E-mail Support confirmed that double side printing is not
possible when the job comes from the network.
The only workaround is to transfer the file from UX to Windows and then
printed it locally.

Thanks again for your cooperation.

javier