[HPADM] Memory slot

From: Stephanie Chung (stepchung@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 12:27:06 EDT

I am in process of ordering more memory for HP-UX
A500. Currently it has 1gb memory. But before doing
that, I would like to find out some information.
1. How do I know if I have available slots for more
memory dimms without shutdown and open the server?
2. How do I find out what is the max memory, cpu I can
have in this server?

Thanks.

Stepahnie Chung