Re: Restore command error--help

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 10:45:54 EST

Hm.
The idea of an allocation map fits, except neither the backup nor
the restore command makes any explicit use of one! I can't find
anything for that particular message ID, either.

Did you continue with the restore? I don't see how that can do
any harm, provided that you check the restored data afterwards.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.