Vendor Automatic account expiration script

From: Dearman, Richard (rdearm1@UIC.EDU)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 13:10:27 EST

Before I start working on the script I figured I would ask you guys to see
if has already been done so I'm not re-inventing the wheel

I want to setup my vendor accounts to automatically expire 14days after
their login. So if they login within that 14 day period again the
expiration would roll forward another 14 days from that login. After 14
days of no login they would be locked out and need to manually be unlocked
by me. I figured I would add the script to the .profile of each vendor
account.

Do any of you guys do anything like this now and if so could you forward me
your script.

Thanks

Richard

email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of th individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete it and notify the sender or contact Health Information Management
312.413.4947.