word file creation

From: Stephen Spalding (ssaixadm@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 17:05:14 EST

Hello all,

I realize that this isn't an AIX question, but I was
hoping that maybe one of you scripters out there could
help me out. I've got a script that's creating a flat
file with some data in it. I've found that if I put a
.doc on the end of the file, when I transfer it to my
desktop, MS Word will open it. Does anyone know how I
can preformat the file so that certain text will be
bolded or underlined? I'm not sure how to even start
on this.

Thanks!

-Stephen Spalding