How to make errpt write to a syslog file

From: Bruno Misseeuw (brmisseeuw@GE.COKECCE.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:37:45 EDT

Hi Guru's,

Can anyone of you tell me how I can make the AIX errpt write to or update a
syslog file ?

(and don't tell me how schedule a crontab entry and run the errpt cmd and
redirect the output to a log file, this is not what I'm looking for).

Thanks,

Bruno Misseeuw
CCE - Enterprise Systems Management
T: 404 239 7454
E: brmisseeuw@ge.cokecce.com
C: 404 822 2772

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you