Re: Installation woes

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:31:06 EST

You can, in theory, just remove every fileset that you don't want. Either
with the installp command or through smit, (smitty remove).

However, I would much rather re-install. If it's a new system, just
re-install it. If it's an existing system restore from your mksysb tape and
do the upgrade again.

If by some mischance you don't have a suitable mksysb you have my
condolences.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.