HACMP, hdisk with no VG assignment.

From: James Jackson (James.Jackson@MAIL.STATE.AR.US)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 17:43:36 EST

I have inherited a two-node HACMP cluster with SSA disks. Two of the volume
groups on the Production node contain filesystems that are configured to
failover to the Development node. However, one of the hdisks on the
Development node does not have a corresponding reference to the volume group
on the Production node. Rather than belonging to VG "backvg", the hdisk has
a VG reference of "none". The hdisk does, however, reference the correct
PVID. How should I go about correcting this?

Thanks,

James Jackson