[HPADM] Find executable files

From: Miller, Tammy S. (MillerT1@diebold.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 14:02:33 EDT

Hello,
I've been trying to use the find command with the -perm option to find
all files which are executable, but I cannot get it to work. Is there
any way that anyone knows of to get a listing of all and only executable
(by anyone) files? For example, I thought that find / -perm -100 -print
would only list files which are executable by owner, but on my 11.0
server it lists all files.

Thanks!

Tammy Miller
Diebold, Inc.