[HPADM] Re: SUMMARY: How do I create a bootable Ignite CD using a PC?

From: Dan Zucker (daniz@netvision.net.il)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 18:31:03 EDT

OK. Bill H. gave me the key word I needed.

I used the command below to create a file of 70mg and ftp to a PC (binary mode).

Rename the file to {something}.iso

I then tried a number of programs to burn the CD. I used 2 that did not work, and
then (this is not a plug for)used Nero Express 6.3.1.18, in burn image mode, created the CD.

I put the CD in a machine and it worked.

I get the same screen I get when using a make_boot_tape media, but from a CD.
I then enter the info about the client and ignite server, and as Ralph would say
"aaaaway we goooo".

Dan Zucker