[HPADM] Re: lp spooler hung on specific queue

From: Ben Le (ble@pcc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 12:11:43 EST

Hi List,

In addition to Connie's comment, I have another question that related to
HP-UX LPSpooler. My IT team is debating whether or not we have to use HP
network printer to work with LPSpooler? At the current, we use HP printers
for our network production printing through DNS. Some departments have
decided to go with non-HP printers. Will non-HP printers work with HP-UX
LPSpooler (lp command)? Thanks.

Ben