[HPADM] Fwd: RE: [SUMMARY] Re: lp spooler hung on specific queue

From: Ben Le (ble@pcc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 13:01:26 EST

Thanks all. Most of the replies are 'YES'. However the tricky issue is to
get the correct driver to work work with JetDirect LPSpooler software. When
add a non-hp printer to the LPspooler queue, JetDirect software will not
recognize non-hp printers. We have to work around to get the correct
genetic driver for it. Thanks again.

Ben