[HPADM] [SUMMARY]: NIC Duplex Settings

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 13:57:26 EDT

Again thanks to everyone.

After reading through all of your suggestions and comments, I have found
that my box (NIC) is so old, I am stuck with 10BaseT/half duplex. For those
that care, it is using the "ether" driver and that config file has no
setting for speed or anything. Oh well!!

My next step will be to configure the 100BaseT card that was installed in
this box like 10 trillion years ago. Stay tuned for another post on how to
get that accomplished.