[HPADM] RE: NIC Duplex Settings

From: Roger Realsen (roger.realsen@wareforce.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 13:21:20 EDT

Thanks to all who replied thus far. I think I am finding that I may not
have the ability to view/change this setting.

Here is a lanscan:
# lanscan
Hardware Station Crd Hdw Net-Interface NM MAC HP-DLPI DLPI
Path Address In# State NamePPA ID Type Support Mjr#
8/16/6 0x080009E7C49E 0 UP lan0 snap0 1 ETHER Yes 119

When I then take that info and do "lanadmin -x 0" I get:
# lanadmin -x 0
Error: This option is not supported for this hardware.

Here are the files in my /etc/rc.config.d directory. Looking at the files I
think are for the NIC card, they are all empty.
# cd /etc/rc.config.d
# lsf
LANG cron list_mode pwgr
Rpcd dce lp savecrash