[HPADM] IBM Shark with MCserviceguard

From: Wolfgang Leideck (w.leideck@leisoft.de)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 15:27:09 EDT

Hello admins,
because of the positive responses of my first question about connecting two
rp7410 servers on an shark system we actually tried it and run now into
following problem.

We have connected two rp's (rp1 and rp2) on two sharks (s1 and s2).
rp1 uses disks on s1 and s2 as mirror. rp2 uses disks on s2 an s1 as mirror.
Both rp's are allowed to see the disks on both sharks.
So far so good, but on both rp's are different device files. So i cannot
switch over to the other rp.
Do we missing something, or is that an error in zoning the fc switches?

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Leideck ** Alberichstr. 14 ** D-68199 Mannheim
Tel: +49 (0)621/818376