[HPADM] SUMMARY: ServiceGuard on Mission Critical 11i

From: Stocker, Nick (Nick.Stocker@logicacmg.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 06:55:47 EDT

Thanks for the many replies including Martin Lodahl was the first to get
back to me.

The top and bottom of this problem was that MirrorDisk and ServiceGuard were
already installed but did not
show up in swlist (but do if you run swlist -l fileset).

Nice of HP to hide this valuable information!

Thanks all,
Nick.

Initial Problem
===============
I am attempting to install MirrorDisk and ServiceGuard on a Mission Critical
(11i) server.

I have been told that because we've purchased Mission Critical then MD and
SG are unlocked (i.e no need for codewords).

I have also been told that you need special application cd's for Mission
Critical.

Has anyone else done this and/or does anyone know what APPLICATION CD's I
should be using for SG and MD?

The ones I have are Application CD's from Dec 2003 but these don't mention
"mission critical" and are locked.