[HPADM] More info - 2nd scsi controller w/HASS in D390

From: Jim Gray (grayj@erinet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 17:39:04 EDT

More info:

I excluded SCSI id 6 and 7 on the disks connected to the first
controller. The first controller has SCSI id 7, the second controler
has id 6. Also, none of the HASS disk ids are the same as the ids of
the internal disks connected using the J2 connector on the first controller.

majordomo@dutchworks.nl
owner-hpux-admin@dutchworks.nl

> Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP,
browse only)
> http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse &
search)

Jim Gray