[HPADM] Re: find command help on previous day's (yesterday's) file

From: Balaji Nathan (balajinathan2003@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 11:47:24 EDT

Hi admins,

I have to setup a secure ftp with one another site. I am planning to load
HP-UX Secure Shell A.03.81 using swinstall.product #: T1471AA
on one of our K450 running on HP-ux11.00. The questions are:

1. Does this require a reboot on the server.

2. All my clients use telnet to connect to the server. Does this affect the Telnet any way? or any known issues on the client connection?

3. Does this impact the exisiting ftp services. My understanding is that I can have both ftp and sftp (after loading this s/w).

Please help.

Thanks

Balaji