[HPADM] RE: RE: Reboot after panic: , isr.ior = 0'240003.0'14c521f4

From: Krajcovic, Jakub (jakub.krajcovic@hp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 15:26:24 EDT

Awesome help Vince,

The q4 debugger is useless, because the kernel in not prepared for
debugging (as i found out), but what you wrote seems to make sense :-)
(no really, great help, thx a lot). I am just compiling a caselog, where
i will be putting this info, and i'll see how it turns up. I'll keep you
guys informed, and when this is resolved, i will compile a summary, like
i was asked earlier...

thanks for the great help people, I'm starting to feel like on the