[HPADM] Nike Model 10 Question

From: Johnson, Craig E (Craig.E.Johnson@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 12:44:07 EDT

I have two old Nike Model 10's fully populated with 4.2GB disks. We just
had a disk failure, and I seem to recall that when you replace them you have
to match them up almost identically or they could cause the entire LUN to
fail. Or is it that they just need to be blank formatted and not something
pulled out of another LUN no longer in use? Anybody? Thanks!

Craig