[HPADM] upgrade 11.0 to 11.i install times

From: Timothy A Reed (treed21@csc.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 20:02:18 EDT

All,

I'm comparing upgrade to cold install of 11.0 to 11.i on an N4000-55
system. Yes, I know the cold install is always preferable.

Can anyone tell me what the install time is, roughly, for upgrade vs. cold
install?

Anyone running Control-M server on 11.i that would like to share upgrade
experiences?

Thanks,
Tim Reed
CSC UNIX Engineering