[HPADM] Fw: Summary: glance to print the output to a file

From: Joe Philip (joe.philip@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 15:57:10 EDT

Thanks to David Totsch and Martin Lodahl for pointing me to the right direction.

I got the process command name from the glance window using help. Then, by Martin's advise, I looked at examples in /opt/perf sub directories. I found some syntax example and I used something very similar to what David suggested.