[HPADM] strange MC & ignite problems

From: admin@cf2tree.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 15:17:22 EDT

Hi,

I have a two-node MC cluster running HP-UX 10.20. About a month ago, I tried
run 'cmviewcl -v' and found out that the command stopped working. It just sat
there as if it was waiting for something. There was no errors in the system
logs.

Two weeks ago, I had to reboot this cluster and found out that the cluster
would
not form afterwards. Same problem, when I ran 'cmruncl -v', it just sat. I
finally had to bring them up as stand-alone units. Although everything works,
it loses the failover capacity.

Today, I tried to create ignite tapes for these two systems, the commands
'make_recovery -Av' also sat for hours as if it was waiting for something.
Again, there was no error messages in the syslogs.

Anyone can shed some light on this for me?

TIA