[HPADM] Summary: Addendum to How do I move an installation of JetAdmin

From: Long, Larry C (LLong@sjm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 14:34:25 EST

List,

After posting my summary, Bill Beardshaw shared his experience with finding
support for the HPPI software. I thought it might be useful to post. From
his email:

Another good thing to know is how to find the Jet Direct product support for
Unix. Once you find them they are VERY helpful. Go ahead and say JetDirect
615N even if that is not your card, That will get you connected to the
correct team. It took me three days to find the right team, This may save
you some time if you ever need them.

1. Call 800-474-6836.

2. When prompted for a product say JetDirect 615N, or if you're using a

   different JetDirect Printer Server card, say that model number.

3. When asked if you're using this with a UNIX or Novell operating system,

   say yes.
New model scripts can be found at the following link, Also not easy to find
:-)
http://www.hp.com/pond/modelscripts/index2.html

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.