[HPADM] RE: snmpd and mib2agt

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 14:43:27 EST

Thanks to all the people who responded reference my question on this bug
with mib2agt.

Everyone pointed to needing to have patch PHSS_27858 installed (which I
did), however Mike Keighley also mentioned that I need to have patch
PHSS_28776 (superseded by PHSS_28953) which was a second patch I did not
find mentioned in ITRC before. When I restarted snmpd, I noticed that
mib2agt jumped to about 100%, but then slowly it got down to a normal
minimal percent utilization. I will continue to monitor this and see how
things go from there.

Thanks once again to everyone on the list, you have proven invaluable many
times.

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
The Claremont Colleges
Administrative Information Services Office
javier.zayas@cuc.claremont.edu
Direct:(909)607-3143
Cell: (909)319-0278
http://www.cuc.claremont.edu