[HPADM] Application Definitions in parm file

From: Copeland, Daniel (Daniel.Copeland@alcoa.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 16:26:13 EST

Admins,

What type of characteristics can you use to define an application in the /var/opt/perf/parm file? I have used user, group, and file in the past. Is there anything else I can use? I didn't see anything in the measureware/glanceplus docs I found on the web...

I need to use a mount point name that doesn't show up in the "process name" metric to specifically define an app.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan