[HPADM] How can I move an installaion of JetAdmin

From: Long, Larry C (LLong@sjm.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:58:40 EST

List,

  I have JetAdmin, aka hpnp, installed on one of my systems. The software
has been obsolesced by HP and is not available for download. I would like to
move the software to another system(s). Is there a way to swpackage the
installed software and swinstall it in another system such that swlist
recognizes it? Just tarball? Suggestions?

Larry Long
St. Jude Medical, Inc.

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.