[HPADM] Summary:Application Definitions in parm file

From: Copeland, Daniel (Daniel.Copeland@alcoa.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 08:53:50 EST

Thanks to:

Jose Ramón Rodríguez de León
Steve Bonds
David Lee Totsch

Besides what I mentioned you could also use priority to define an application. This is given in a range:

application swapping
priority 128-131

Also, if you want to specifically collect application data on something that
can't be broken down as an application definition you have the option of
running glance in "adviser only" mode to collect the info and importing
that into measureware as a custom metric.

Thanks,
Dan