[HPADM] Script help

From: Gosselin, Mark (gosselinm@netscout.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 10:41:44 EST

Hi everyone...

I'm writing a script to kill processes by name

For example, say I have 6 apache processes running, I want to read in the PIDs, save them to a file,
perform some other tasks, then kill those original PIDs (the tasks in the middle may have started additional
processes of the same name)

Does anyone have an example like this that I can look at???

Thanks,
Mark Gosslein
NetScout Systems