[HPADM] Openssh problem

From: anand.hampayya@wipro.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 21:58:41 EST

Hi,

Recently we upgraded our Openssh from 2.9.9p2 to 3.4p1 on HP-UX 11i server. The problem is whenever a user tries to do ssh to this server to always turns him telling "Connection to server closed remote host". Does anybody have the clue about what might be the problem.

Anand

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately