[HPADM] RE : data flux control ...[SUMMARY]

From: HAUTECOEUR Bruno (HAUTECOB@ESSILOR.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 08:16:11 EST

Hi admins,

in fact, given that i am not a network expert, i have beleived wrong things

Thanks to all who have answered to me and sorry for the work :(

explanation of my mistake:

just before i do the tranfer of data, i had configured the gbe nic.
netstat shown in the "use" column: 0 ==> normal

after transferring about 30-35 Go datas, netstat shown in the use" column: 8
!!! => here my doubt came ...

But after analyze the stats of the nic (landiag & netstat -I lan1), i saw
that:

Name Mtu Network Address Ipkts Opkts

lan1 1500 192.168.115.0 freo075s 6268716 22587665

 and landiag shown that:

Outbound Octets = 3017760670

I can then verify that the datas were really sent via the gbe nic.

Are you ok with my opinion ?

TIA

rgds