[HPADM] X keymap problem

From: Hansen.Ole OHA (OHA@kmd.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 10:31:32 EST

Hi,

We've bought some VXL Itona thin clients as a replacement for som old HP X-terminals.

These clients are configured using a Danish keymap, but when connecting to one of our two HP-UX 11i machines, the danish keymap is not set. When connecting to a Solaris or Linux machines, theres is no problem.

Any ideas why the keymap is not set correctly?

--
Ole Hansen
Center for Netværkskommunikation