[HPADM] RE: print spooler question

From: Javier Zayas (javier_zayas@cuc.claremont.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 17:20:40 EST

To recap my problem, I was having print spooler problems where it delayed
for about 30 seconds between print jobs.

Kudos to all the folks who suggested looking at my DNS. My named daemon had
indeed gone tits up and so I had to restart it. Been having that happen at
odd times. Anyone have any guesses at why named just dies all of a sudden?
Anyways, thanks to everyone for the help.

Javier Zayas
System Administrator
x73143