[HPADM] Download patch

From: Sabrina Lautier (slautier@amadeus.net)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 11:35:05 EDT

All,

Concerning my disk Pb (subject: SCSI read error), some of you advised me to
ensure my SCSI and LVM patches are up-to-date on the system.

Before concluding the disk is nearly dead, I'm going to apply these
patches.

Question: I went of HP web site
(http://www.software.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductsList.do?category=ER),

but I couldn't find the SCSI and LVM patches... I've found bundles but I'm
not sure whether there are the good ones or not...

Do I need an HP support contract to download them or has I in the wrong
place ?
Where do you usually download patches from ?

For information, my server is an HP 9000/800/L2000-44 with HP-UX B.11.00 U

Thanks for you help.
Rgds

Sabrina Lautier
Amadeus SAS