[HPADM] wu_ftp on 10.20 and ls in the ftp

From: Hustert Klaus-CKH035 (Klaus.Hustert@motorola.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 10:51:16 EDT

Hi folks again,
The problem described below (old mail) is still there.
I have tried to copy the /sbin/ls from a 11.00 box to the 10.20 box in the chroot folder, but it doesn't help (yes, I know, don't mix it, but it was a try).
Maybe the compiled 10.20 wu_ftp ftpd is the problem.

Had anybody the same problem in past and has an idea??

Thanks in advance again.
Klaus

old mail: