[HPADM] vi not working...

From: Kesav Tadimeti (Kesav_Tadimeti@KeaneIndia.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 00:30:08 EDT

Hi all,
I have 2 small questions:
1. WHen I use the vi command I get the foll response. WHat could be wrong?
$ vi
hp70094: Unknown terminal type
Visual needs addressible cursor or upline capability
:
2. While connecting to HP-UX using telnet, it takes a looooong time to get a
response. Thereafter response is quite fast.
What could be wrong? Where should I start looking?

THanks in advance...

keshav