[HPADM] Restricting user access

From: Scalone, Galen (Galen.Scalone@vacationclub.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 19:51:32 EDT

List,
I need to have a group of users that can only see one directory, and every
sub-directory in it. They need to run a few basic commands, and be able to
ftp to, and from, that directory. The directory happens to be a filesystem,
with another filesystem mounted on it. Thats it. Chroot (from what I know of
chroot) will not work.