[HPADM] cannot go to ISL prompt

From: William Kung (kungw@franklin.edu)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 13:16:09 EDT

Dear sys admins,

  I was testing to boot from alt path and checking on the setting in
ISL mode. I did a reboot after that and now I can't seem to go to ISL
prompt any more. The message "Press any key to interrupt ..." does not
show on the console. I went to GSP and did a CL (check console log) and
see that the conole path is apparently point to a wrong path. How do I
change the console path since I can't seem to be able to go to ISL>
prompt? Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Sincerely,

William Kung
614-341-6280
Programmer/Analyst