[HPADM] Looking for HP-UX 10.20 media

From: Matthew McCleary (hayduke@nmt.edu)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 13:37:17 EDT

Greetings:

I recently obtained a 9000/715 workstation from my university's property
auction (complete with a monitor, for $2.50!) but unfortunately it has
been wiped clean. I can get it to the boot prompt but no further. I do,
however, have a CD-ROM drive for it.

I would be interested in obtaining HP-UX 10.20 media for
educational/testing purposes. I'm looking to add HP-UX and the 9000 series
to my list of workstations I've played with. Can anyone help? I live in
the United States, so please name your price in US funds.

And, yes, I have looked on eBay--all I can find is the HP-UX 11i media,
which as far as I can tell will not work on my 715.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Matthew McCleary

-- Matthew McCleary, hayduke@nmt.edu
SCA: Flainn Raighne, College of St. Golias