[HPADM] Changing ignite server IP address

From: Frank Bonnet (bonnetf@bart.esiee.fr)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:13:35 EDT

Hi

We had to change the IP address of our IGNITE server
I have changed the nfs_source in the config file
then ran "/opt/ignite/bin/instl_adm -T" as recommanded
in it but my clients when installing still wanted
to boot on the previous Ip address.

Anyone knows where to change the address to make my clients
boot on the right IP address ?

Thanks

--
Frank Bonnet