[HPADM] Prompting for a password

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 11:31:20 EST

Dear Admin,

I have some issue with an L 1000 server.The issue is like the
Attn LED is blinking RED.For me working with L1000 is a new
experience and the admin of the said systems says ,if we clear the
GSP log ,the LED indication stops,perhaps thats what they used to
do.

No question is how do we do this.

I got to ask you does the LED indication has go anything to do
with the hardware.

When I tried to download the Service manual for this server from
doc.hp.com ,it is promopting me for user name and password.Does
anyone know any password/username to down load this.

Any help is gretaly appreciated .

with regards
Jayan