[HPADM] HP Virtual Disk Array

From: hp userlist (hplist@rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 11:50:36 EST

Dear Admins,

One more question from in this late evening

WE have a L class connected to HP Virtual Disk Array (VA7100
firmware A6188A HP13) using the fible channel,we have 5 X 36 GB
FC Disks cOnnected to it.The admin says it is configured with
Raid 5 Duoble Parity.I am unable to find any documentaion at HP
site and unable to figure out how will I chekc the array from HP
Unix Prompt.Is there any utility avaialable.

Thanks in advance for any help
JAyan