[HPADM] A way to save printers created with JetDirect Printer Installer f or Unix vE.10.34?

From: Whittemore, Dale (dale.whittemore@lmco.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 09:59:09 EST

I have about 50 printers I created with the JetDirect Printer Installer for
Unix ver E.10.34 using the 'hppi' command on a 11.0 system that I want to
move over to another 11.0 system without having to create them all again.
Is there an easy way of doing this? The "Save/Restore Spooler
Configuration" in SAM doesn't work with this applications spooler as it does
not see the printers created with 'hppi'

Thanks

Dale A. Whittemore
Computer Systems Analyst, Senior
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Denver, Colorado