[HPADM] Using swlist output with swremove

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 06:39:59 EST

Hi All,

I Want to do the following. Create a list of files using swlist command:
# swlist -C sendmaillist -l file InternetSrvcs.INETSVCS-RUN

I get an output looking something similar to this:
hostname:/>swlist -C sendmaillist -l file InternetSrvcs.INETSVCS-RUN
# Initializing...
# Contacting target "hostname.mydomain.com"...
#
# Target: hostname.mydomain.com:/
#

# InternetSrvcs.INETSVCS-RUN B.11.00 INETSVCS-RUN
  /
  /etc/ftpd
  /etc/ftpd/ftp-exec
  /etc/ftpd/ftpusers
  /etc/ftpd/pids
  /etc/gated.conf
  /etc/inetsvcs.conf
  /etc/mail/aliases
  /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
  /etc/mail/sendmail.cw
  /etc/mail/service.switch

I then want to use the list that was generated with swremove so that
swremove ONLY removes the files in this list. I'm not quite sure how to go
about this. I've tried the session files, but I'm not seeming to have much
luck. Can anyone give me some advice on this. TIA. I will summarise.

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein
UTi - Centurion