[HPADM] MC/SG start package

From: Arie Beuker (arie1876@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 04:06:36 EST

Hello Admins,
I have a 2 nodes MC/SG cluster, with 3 packages configured. I want package A to run on node 1 and package B on node 2. The third package C, may only be started manually, because this packge contains an Omniback Cell manager that may only be started when another Cell Manager fails.

Question: How can I configure MC/SG to get the above functionality?

Tia,

Arie Beuker.