[HPADM] LP Question

From: Quinn, Bryan (Bryan.Quinn@CooperTools.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 14:33:15 EST

Hello Admins,

I have a developer who needs to be able to download a large report from SAP.
The only way he can download the data is to send it to spool. I have
captured the job at the unix level under the printer's request directory.
Now the problem is that the data is mixed with a bunch of erroneous
characters. My question is this, is there a way to clean this up and to be
able to extract the data from these spool files at the UNIX level?

Thanks,
-Bryan