[HPADM] C180 Boot Problem

From: Johnson, Craig E (Craig.E.Johnson@icn.siemens.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 17:03:37 EST

I have a C180 that suddenly has decided it doesn't want to boot. It starts
booting from the disk, you all know the point, where it kind of stops and
you wonder if anything is ever going to happen, then they beep and continue.
Well this one never beeps, instead it does a HPMC. I was able to record the
following before the screen blanks and it tries to boot again:

        check=2000000
        CPU=9E00004

Any ideas? TIA!

Craig