[HPADM] RE:Summary Configuring BIND 9.2.1

From: Sean_O'Reilly@WearGuard.com
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 10:46:10 EST

Thanks to all who responded. Special thanks to Bob Vance for all the
detailed help!

I was jumping from 8.1.2 to a 9.2 version of BIND for security purposes. We
wanted 9.2.1 for a few bug fixes with 9.2.0.
After reviewing the bugs that this version fixes it was decided that we
could use 9.2.0 which is already compiled and tested.
At this time we do not have a license to use the Ansi C compiler on this box
and management is not allowing us to purchase it.
Therefore, I have downloaded the 9.2.0 version and will be using that.

Again thanks to all who responded,
Sean